Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Surviving the Cut





Yes I have been watching numerous episodes of this with my husband, and I have found, when the soldiers are doing underwater tasks that involve holding their breath, I hold mine too! Support boys, support!! But seriously, the ones who make it through are tough, very tough, the ones who make it to the first challenge are tough!!

So today I went to my Father In Laws house and did some packing! I LOADED the car, and let me tell you it is AMAZING to see things leave that house, knowing that they will be going to OUR OWN house!! But getting there was not easy, and I do not look forward to doing it again Thursday. I saw thursday because we do not have enough money for gas to do another trip tomorrow. So I am praying praying praying God helps us get some of the stuff we are selling SOLD! But here are a few pictures to show you my crazy driving course!




this is the part of the bridge GOING TO the house, I know this doesn't show the hold thing, but trust me, there is NO room for error!

You can't really see it here, but there is a piece of a car that you also have to try not to hit


She was my guide! She doesn't like water so I stepped where she stepped so I wouldn't get soaked or muddy!


Duchess(my guide) is such a sweet heart! God really blessed us with her! But we are having to get rid of Duke, we just do not have time to train him, our personalities and where Josh and I are in our life, just do not match for what Duke needs. So we are praying God sends the right family for him!

Ugh, gotta go to bed! Night

No comments:

Post a Comment