Thursday, April 14, 2011

Yummy Yummy


Do you see that yummy-ness right there??

That was my lunch yesterday! Raspberries with a packet and a half of Truvia! It was pretty amazing. The best part, I didn't get to eat them when I took the picture :[ . I actually ate them about 3hours later....with a straw. Still, it was really yummy!

But yesterday was a greatish day! We had our house inspection, our termite inspection with the company we want to use, the FHA inspector showed up. Everything looks good! It's all in Gods hands so I'm not really worried. He found the house for us, He'll make sure we get in!

So I have started a new blog with my best friend Cyndi! It's called NWA Coupon Time, so expect to hear from me more often!

Well except for this weekend. This weekend, we will be going with our friends to Branson!! Fun fun fun!! Can't wait to upload pictures :]

No comments:

Post a Comment