Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Real House Wives of Jersey

So Teresa's sister in law seems much more fake than the others. And so does her cousin, Melissa, I think her name is. Anyways, it seems like whenever people first get on the show all they want to do is cause a BUNCH OF DRAMA. Which is ridiculous. I truly believe that Teresa really wants to become closer with her brother. I have a brother who is long distance and we don't really get to talk much, so I know how it feels.

Anyways this is not a post for the House Wives. This is a post for my plants! (Yeah i know the title doesn't elude to such!)
See yesterday I finally planted my three tomato plants and replanted my basil plant! It was a lot of fun! I was even having fun with my puppies after they got in trouble for tying themselves around and around and around the post! But then our neighbor came over to let us know that our dogs were escape artists. Yeah Josh and I were NOT happy about that.

But I did get my plants planted and my husband helped. It was fun and I am so glad that I did it. Home grown veggies are the best ever. And I wish I had gotten some pictures of the messy fun we had but I forgot to grab my camera. So I am so sad right now though because one of my babies is not doing well! I don't know if it's because of the break it had or if it's because i over watered it. The thing is, I didn't give it anymore water than the others. I don't know. I put it out on the back porch so that it can get some better sunlight! I am really praying that it starts doing better!!

Isn't it so sad!!! Pray for my mater!!

Here are my other too! Besides finding holes for me so that I had a bunch of water to clean up they are doing great!

Here is mah basil! Tiny but adorable!

And this is the spear mint! Quite a bit more than my basil. Ha ha I much on a leaf of this at least once a day!


And this! Is my Bamboo! Which Josh and I have had since a few months after we moved into our old apartment! It has most definitely has grown! But I am getting a little worried about it. There's like a mold or something growing on the base of the stalks. So I am working on that as well.


My mom had a sort of green thumb, things died a few many times, but I am working on making sure that my green thumb stays green! Like my plants!!


Night!

p.s
if you'll notice I actually added tags!!

No comments:

Post a Comment