Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Plan...

So lets start off with the good news.


I PASSED HUNTERS ED!!

WOOOHOOO

Pretty awesome right! I'll have a picture of me to post with my awesome (hunters) orange card! The class actually bored me to death although I did learn a few new cool things about rifles and I even got to see a recurve bow. Which no lie the whole ten minutes of class when we were on the bow section was by far my favorite. I was actually really giddy ha ha Which reminds me I need to post a few pictures of my bow!
Church was really good this morning and I'm pretty excited about going tonight. Hopefully next Sunday we'll be able to get Mr.Bakers brother and his family to come along.

Well tomorrow hopefully I will be able to wear a revamped piece of clothing! There will be no hints as to which piece but it will be there. Hopefully. The forecast is saying 91 so I really hope that's not true!
But I've got to go and grabbed a quick bite to eat, Have a great Sunday! and start to the new week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment