Friday, September 10, 2010

Horrible me

I know I said I would be making my own clothes but after day one I realized this was not going to be very easy to do during hunting season and this month that is leading up. I have had barely any time to complete my other pieces! Hopefully this Saturday I will be able to finish one of them. Really I'm not far from complete I just need to put a zipper in and straps on.
So hopefully I will have that ready for monday. I have been really busy trying to get ready for hunting season! I've been practicing my bow shooting A LOT and I even managed to dry fire it. Yea that was not fun I was a ball of tears for about twenty minutes. I don't know how I did it but Mr.Baker is positive the only way that would have happened was that it had to be a dry fire. I knocked the arrow and I know I heard it click but it was left there in the whisker biscuit after the strings came unwound. I am also very blessed that since the draw weight was turned so low that the limbs didn't shatter and I didn't get sliced.
But it was a very easy fix for the great guys at Southtown and I was also able to have the string silencers placed on at the same time. My bow is a lot more quiet now! yay

Well I am sorry that I have no pictures for you! I feel bad! And I left my camera at home! ha ha
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment