Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pink Dress

That pink dress I told you about? That I would hopefully be wearing for Monday? Yeah well I pretty much had it finished and went to go check how the length of the straps were. The length was great, but my butt was to big for the dress. So hopefully I will be able to fix that soon! Like tonight or tomorrow! I ripped it about two inches trying to make it fit! Trust me I was not very happy with my miscalculations for the taking in. Word of advise double or triple check your taking ins! lol
So other than that Mr.Baker and I found a few deer trails yesterday and we are thinking about sitting out in the tree stand this weekend. If our hunches are right and we don't see any deer we will probably move the tree stand. Pray for me though!!! That I don't get any more chiggers!! Evil little creatures!

So here is a sneak peak at what is coming up and the before picture of the pink dress I told you about..

I really like the design and the buttons!
I look pretty awesome in this git up don't I? ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment