Friday, March 19, 2010

Relax It's JUST a wedding...

I have to try and remind myself of this a lot lately.
See, I have anger problems,
coupled with stress,
I tend to have mood swings...a lot. And frequently.
I am however working on getting over it.

It's about the marriage, not the wedding. But I'm borderline perfectionist, and Josh IS OCD. All I can see is the pile of things I have to be getting done. I don't even know if we are having a honeymoon, and I just realized this. Not to mention my stress level went up several decibels about two weeks after he lost his job. Even though he did just get his little unemployment card, it really isn't as much help as we need. Okay I'm going to end this little sulking chapter and move on.

I'm to lazy to post the invite photos just yet, so I'll tell you just what we have planned tomorrow.
First, if I don't get called into work, we are going to do our registry!! Then go to his parents house to get a few things. Not to mention we are going to go to HobbyLobby and use our awesome coupons! yay money saving! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment