Thursday, March 11, 2010

Office Max How I love you...

Let me tell you why...
Because you can print on my tiny invitations....
That is correct, I went to Office Max first and the girl said they could print on my invites! THANK GOD!! Because I then went to Kinkos, no. Then Staples, NO!! Kinkos did suggest I try Instiprints and something I can remember in Evelyn Hills Shopping Center and I don't really know where either of those are, so I am hoping that the girl at Office Max did not lie to me. Because there will be some bridezilla coming out. Especially when the main guy that worked the Impressions was about half an hour late(I know this for a fact because Josh and I waited.)

So we are now at my mom so we can use the internet because roommate/cousin shut the internet off at the apartment with out telling us. So next week we will have it again, and tv because the bundle was cheaper lol. Anyways we are here so that we can find just what we want the invites to say. Suggestions?

I've got what I want the invitation part to say and the RSVPs, I'm just looking for the betweens lol

We also went to Festivities today to get started on renting the things we need. That was way to fun. We are torn between the long tables and the round ones. By we I literally mean he and I! I want the round he wants the long lol

I am very excited to let you guys know how it goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment