Saturday, March 6, 2010

Long Weekend.

I know it's just saturday night but it feels like its been two weekends piled into one!! I can't really tell you how fatigued and tired I am. I don't really know why, except part of it is Joshua's fault. He woke up in the middle of the night, after having a really really bad dream. It involved me cheating with a sex therapist(he told me that this morning after the initial scare me to death wake me up in the middle of the night. So it could have been a second dream), and being beaten to death by some crazy guy in the woods. I know that doesn't sound scary but I left the details out! But anyways my mom had a yard sale today and yesterday so after work I went to her house to help. Today was supposed to be one of my two days off but I went in to work a pancake breakfast! Then just a few hours ago we got into a little tiff with our roommate/cousin over the electric bill but it's really not a big deal. At least not to me....anymore.

So instead of getting everything done that I needed/wanted to do for the invites! But I did decide that we will use glue gun wax instead of actual wax for the seals because it is more flexible and won't be ruined in the mail!! I've also got to find a laser printer and labels, and maybe some postal stamps. I am so excited about these bad boys. I think tuesday we will go to festivities and give them our initial head count get a small estimate on what it will cost and book it and all that.

Because monday I'll be going to put in an application for a second job. We could use the extra money for when we move!!

No comments:

Post a Comment