Sunday, March 21, 2010

Invitations..

Here is the post I promised you!! Long awaited I know. They are not finished, we still have to have them printed on. Which isn't too big of a deal, since I finally convinced myself, that we have another week to get the printing done. But here we are getting them all beautified!! lol Joshua made me mad, so I branded him! lol
here he is, watching a cop show, and helping me with the invites as I took my step sister to her open maternity!
this is is the second day of doing invites! It's not that we have a lot because we definitely don't, but company came over and you know how that is lol




RSVP cards and envolopes!


I really love how they turned out. They have a rustic/vintage feel to them!



it's pretty exciting. We just have to get the hotels blocked and go visit one to see if it's worth blocking. I'm excited! Can't wait to show you how the registry went in the morning!! It was too cute

No comments:

Post a Comment