Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thus Far

Things have been hectic.
I still don't have a car. We did get the check, but have to wait seven days before we can get the money. So, I'm carpooling with the Mr. and driving the stick by myself. Which is scarier than crap!! I peeled out(on accident) because i was on a hill and at a green stop light. It was in front of the police station. My next car is not going to be stick! haha
I've made a few list that were inspired by one of the awesome bees! And Since the elopement, we have decided to DIY pretty much everything! So I will have A LOT of photos to share! I'm not quite sure where to start, probably the invites! I'm not sure exactly how I want them to look. I've got a few ideas and tons more pictures. But i'll have to upload them later! Sorry guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment