Thursday, August 13, 2009

The big one eight!

Yup, that's right. It's my birthday and i am 18! It's exciting.
So far not much has happened. One very sad thing did though, a friend/acquaintance from church lost her baby about an hour ago. She'd gone in to premature labor(for the second time), the doctors where hoping the lungs were developed enough that the baby would be able to live, but it didn't. So if you could all pray for her and her family, it would be greatly appreciated!

I'm getting my fiance a hell raiser guitar that he's wanted for a while now. It cost as much as my wedding dress did, but I'm selling that and should have some left over to go toward this. Guitar Center has a one year no interest thing, that I'm going to be taking up so I can get it for him. Originally I was getting it because all of the bands equipment was stolen except for a few thing( bass guitar and an acoustic), but thank GOD it was all found last night. The ring leader turned him self in. So I am still going to get it, it's going to be a wedding present. We plan on going to the justice of the peace tomorrow and then moving in to an apartment together. I know that seems a bit early and I need to really find who I am. But I've chosen my path and know that as long as we keep GOD in our relationship we will make it.

I'm sure I'll update later! maybe add pictures! But, gotta run and get the guitar!

No comments:

Post a Comment