Sunday, October 4, 2009

Housing...

Well, My new husband is sitting next to me on my mom's computer looking for a home for us. There was a small fued, I left, and came back. It wasn't between he and I, it was between he and his father. Over me because of his father bad temper.


Anyways, I am very excited. We have already seen two that we really really like! They are HUD owned and nice, in very very good condition. It's very exciting. We finally paid the sales tax so that is a huge burden off our shoulders, but now i've got a smaller one; finding a new job. Well one that pays a little better, I'm a waitress.





I'm still planning our second wedding! haha and I am loving the paper flowers! Look at these you can't even tell they are fake!


I've just got to find how to make them....help?
There are a few I've heard of, coffee filters, regular paper, but that don't look that real, then again, I haven't tried it. So, after I do, I'll post the pictures for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment